Thanks to generous supporters like you, the Georgia SPCA touches the lives of thousands of people and their pets every year. Every dollar helps to save more animals and give them a second chance at a happy, loving home.
In addition to a one-time donation, here are just a few of the ways you can give:
- Become a Monthly Donor: When you become a monthly donor, you automatically become a member of the Constant Companions Club and join our dedicated community of animal lovers whose continuing support makes a huge difference in the battle to save the lives of homeless dogs and cats. Your monthly gifts provide a predictable income stream that allows us to rescue animals, get them ready for adoption, shelter and care for them until they are adopted, educate the public on the importance of responsible pet ownership and reduce the needless euthanasia of companion animals.
- Donate to our Compassionate Hearts Fund: Sometimes animals come to us sick, injured, and in need of special, often costly, medical attention. Because we are a no-kill shelter, we are committed to doing whatever is necessary to get every animal -- even those who need something extra -- ready to be adopted, and donations to our Compassionate Hearts Fund help to cover the cost of treatment.
- Make an Honor or Memorial Gift: The most appreciated gift may be one that helps others. When you give to the Georgia SPCA in honor or memory of a special person or pet in your life, it will directly benefit animals right here in our community--those that are in our care while waiting for their forever home, and those that still need our help. Your donation on behalf of a loved one, be it pet, friend, or family member, can be made for any event or occasion, and we'll send a note if you tell us where to send it!
- Make a Bequest: You can create a legacy of love and have a profound impact on the lives of homeless pets by providing a charitable bequest to the Georgia SPCA in your will or living trust. Your gift ensures we can continue to help animals in need for many years to come.
- Give While You Shop: Designate the Georgia SPCA as your charity of choice when shopping at Kroger, AmazonSmile and many other vendors or shopping sites, and a percentage of your purchase amount is donated to us!
- Donate Wish List Items: Caring for our rescued animals until they find their forever home is expensive, so we have a "wish list" of items that are always needed by the Georgia SPCA to directly care for the animals or to help run the shelter. And remember, collecting wish list items makes a great community project for your group! Click to view and print a PDF version copy of our Wish List to use when you shop. You can also donate items on our Wish List through Amazon! We have created an Amazon Wish List, so if it is more convenient for you to shop online, you can purchase item(s) on the list and have them delivered directly to the Georgia SPCA. Most items on our list are eligible for free shipping on orders of $35 or more.
- Employer Match: Many employers match their employees' charitable gifts. You can double the impact of your monetary gift if your company has a Matching Gift Program. Click here to find out immediately if yours is one of the 1,400 companies that supports their employees' charitable giving by matching their gifts to non-profit organziations. This one simple step could multiply your donation and help the Georgia SPCA rescue and care for more homeless dogs and cats. Your company, your spouse's company, even a company you retired from, may match your gift.
Your donation helps us continue the critical work we do for the animals that come through our doors each day. We treat animals that need medical attention, prepare them for adoption, and care for them until we can find their perfect match, Please donate today and help make a difference in the lives of homeless pets.